Auum Pets: A better way to give your pets their Omega-3
Auum Pets is a Natural Supplement for dogs and cats. This unique supplement created by the leader in human Omega-3 formulations, has been especially designed for dogs and cats. Not only does it provide the necessary balanced Omega-6:Omega-3 ratio, but also the vitally important fat soluble Vitamins A, D and E. It is completely free of fish oil and is an important addition to your pet’s diet.
Auum Pets is fashioned after the original diet of the Canadian Eskimo Dog. These special sled dogs led Admiral Perry to discover the North Pole in 28 days. They are capable of pulling 13 hours a day in -40C temperatures.
Because their natural raw meat diet is enriched with seal blubber they consume massive amounts of Omega-3 and associated fat soluble vitamins A, D and E. Their extreme endurance, their staggering strength, and the three beautiful layers of rich fur, are testaments to a diet rich in mammalian Omega-3.
Benefits: Why Auum Pet Products
- Fur & Skin: Essential fatty acids (EFAs) have a number of important functions in your pet’s body, especially in maintaining normal skin structure and function. They make up a part of cell membranes, and are also responsible for keeping the skin soft and pliable and adding luster and shine to your dog and cat’s coat. Omega-3 Fatty Acids also help to eliminate dry skin.
- Cardiovascular: Evidence suggests Omega-3 fatty acids may prevent certain cardiac problems. High blood pressure has been reduced in dogs supplemented with fatty acids.
- Vision: Omega-3 and Vitamin A are also essential for the proper development and maintenance of the retina and visual cortex.
- Joints and Bones: The role of EFA’s in the inflammatory process has been well documented. Omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce inflammation associated with arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Cancer: Omega-3 fatty acids slow down cell division and tumor growth. Omega-6 fatty acids speed up cell division and tumor growth. It is essential that the Omega-6:Omega-3 ratio be 1:1 for proper cell growth.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that reduces free radicals (which may cause cancer), plays a role in the formation of cell membranes and protects various hormones against oxidation.
- Allergies: Using the correct Omega-3 supplement is an excellent way to help with your pets allergies. Auum Pets helps reduce scratching and biting and lessens the inflammation that is already there because of the allergy.
- All Auum Omega 3 products contain the three essential fatty acids DPA — EPA — DHA required in mammalian biology (fish and plant oils do not).Essential fatty acids are vital for proper cell function and are nutritionally important for overall health due to the role that especially Omega-3s play in the brain. Mammals, including humans, dogs and cats require both Omega-6 and Omega-3; however, the key is having them balanced with each other in a 1:1 ratio. Because of modern farming, processing and production methods many commercial foods, even raw foods, do not provide adequate amounts of Omega-3. Fish oil provides Omega-6 to Omega-3 in at least a 6:1 ratio or higher. This high Omega-6 content often results in an increase of inflammatory health issues. Auum Pets provides these perfectly balanced Omegas in a superior bio-available form that is easily and quickly absorbed without further processing in mammals.
- Commercially prepared pet foods and the natural diets of wild carnivores differ greatly in Omega-6:Omega-3 ratios. The wild canine/feline diet which is composed primarily of birds and small animals eaten whole is high in Omega-3 and low in Omega-6. Commercial pet food is the reverse. Much of the food contains cereal grains which are high in Omega-6 and low in Omega-3. This unnatural ratio of Omega-6:Omega-3 negatively impacts the health of pets in ways that veterinarians and nutritionists are just beginning to understand.
- Mammalian oils are the only source of DPA. While plant and fish oils contain EPA and DHA they do NOT have the same structures as mammalian EPA and DHA.
Each 2.5 ml serving contains:
Seal Oil (DPA, EPA, DHA)……. 2.5 ml
Vitamin A as Retinal Palmitate…875 IU
Vitamin A as Beta Carotene…….375 IU
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)……..125 IU
Vitamin E (Natural source)……. 31.5 IU
Recommended Dose for Dogs and Cats (measurement: cc = ml)
Up to 10 kg—–2.5 cc /day
10 to 20 kg—–5.0 cc/day
20 kg and up—10 cc/ day
Veterinarians recommend Omega-3 supplementation for a number of conditions, including dry and itchy skin, inflammatory and joint conditions.
Breeders are seeing the difference it can make to their females, who are supplying abundant amounts of Omega-3 to their pups through their milk.
Give your pets the edge they need!
To download a PDF version of our brochure click here.